Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-24-2014, 07:48 PM

"I... I don't know what to say, Agent Hill. I don't know how to pick myself up from this. I'll never be able to forgive myself. I cant tell everyone I made a huge mistake, but the only person I really care about forgiving me, Victoria, will never forgive me. Where do I even start trying to fix things? I'm in rehab. I suppose I could consider some kind of counselling or couples therapy - scratch the couples thing, because I'm not part of a couple anymore - but I don't know what else I can do? Try and move on? I don't want to ruin any other girl's life."
-
"Seems fair. You accidently almost killed Kevin for the same thing. I say you're getting off easy by only getting smacked." Luke laughed.

"I don't see why it's so funny, babe." Natalie raised a brow.

"It just is. It's ironic. I must say, I'm guilty of feeling less sympathetic toward Kevin too because I don't like him, but essentially, it's a similar situation." Luke shrugged. "But Kevin lost a finger, not a baby. Well, I guess he did lose his baby too, but that's his own fault."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!