Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-24-2014, 07:26 PM

"I'm sure people who hate you are people that you arrested, or meant to cause harm to... Not me. And when opinions are repeated by everyone, it's hard not to start feeling like maybe everyone else is right. Maybe I'm the one that's wrong about me. I mean... I caused my baby's death. I... I'm an awful person." Kevin started to shake, frustrated and angry with himself. "Maybe you should have killed me. It would have been mercy, and it would have been justice."
-
"Torie. It seems like you remember me? That's good." Luke smiled back. "How are you feeling? It's a little worrisome with everyone here around you... except for Natalie and Ross? Where-"

Natalie walked in the room from the kitchen, Ross behind her. Luke expected her to give him a big hug for saving Kevin, but instead, she seemed quite upset. "Hi, Luke. I'm glad you're safe. Thanks for... saving my brother."

"No problem... Is something wrong? You aren't as... happy as I expected."

"I am happy. I was very happy when I first came over but... It's no big deal. Never mind. I'm fine." Natalie sighed. "Torie's fine too, kind of. She overheard us all talking and arguing and she found out about some things."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!