View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-24-2014, 07:10 PM

Sharp nodded after her, "I will bring her by. Good luck, Missy."

Missy had been his pet name for her when the two were a couple. Marissa, Missy... he thought it worked well as a short form. He waved goodbye and then headed back.
-
Kevin sighed. "You know, it's hard not to be self-loathing when everyone f*cking hates you."
-
Ross patted her back, "Natalie, who cares what they think? You say you know Kevin's a good guy deep down, then that's your truth. I'm positive he didn't lie to you about his true nature for your whole life."

"I feel so bad for him... you know? Hearing all of them say those things..." Natalie frowned. "He's going through a lot too, and he has no one to tell him it'll be okay."

"He has you, doesn't he?"

"Yeah, but only me. Torie doesn't really remember him, but when she does she's going to leave him, all of her friend have always hated him... He's going to have to live with being responsible for killing his unborn child for the rest of his life. That's going to be incredibly hard on him. He was upset enough with the decision to abort his kid with Liz."

Sharp walked into the house at that moment. The entrance wasn't visible to the kitchen, so he walked into the living room. "Hey... Is everything alright?" He asked, seeing Torie sitting down and everyone around her.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!