View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-24-2014, 06:58 PM

Marissa sighed. "Fine." She mumbled, listening to him. "Bring Torie here as well. She should get checked out again. She was looking pretty weak when we left."

The nurse nodded to Sharp and started to wheel Marissa out of the room.
~
"Yes, I do. I don't have to know a person to look at their actions. Your actions speak louder than any words you could say to me." She replied, sitting on one of the chairs.
~
Torie nodded as she hugged her knees.

Janie sat down next to her. "I'm sorry, Torie. I..I shouldn't have said that."

Torie smiled at them both. "I was going to remember eventually, right. Better sooner than later, I guess."

Alex sighed and walked over to his sister. "So, now you know why I have been so protective of you."

"You're my brother. Which means that David Rice is my dad. And George..he..."

"He will always be your father. Dad...well, you are a much better person than I can ever hope to be." Alex replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!