Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-24-2014, 07:49 PM

Sharp looked at Marissa, and then the nurse. "Prep he for surgery, just in case. I know you don't think it's necessary, Marissa, but it's better safe than sorry. I'll go check on Natalie, and I'll be right back here after to see you when you're out of surgery."
-
Kevin had put his finger down, not wanting to hold it anymore. He sat down and frowned. "You really think all those things about me? You don't even know me, Agent Hill."
-
Heather went and helped her down onto the couch. "Sit and relax. Sorry, we didn't mean to load all that on you. Don't think about it all right now."

Natalie shook her head. She went to the kitchen, grabbed herself a glass of water, and sat at the island. She didn't want to be in that room right now. She started crying.

Ross had gone in, following her. He sat down. "Don't cry. Why are you so upset? Kevin is safe, and so is Luke. They'll be here soon."

"They all hate Kevin so much. It... It hurts, because growing up with him... He's not the monster they think he is."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!