View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-24-2014, 07:20 PM

Marissa looked at him. "I'm alright. Promise. I'll get a couple stitches and then go on to the next assignment. You should go to your girlfriend. She's a lot more important than me."

The girl looked at the finger. "Sure it did. Come on." She said, "And, uh, grab you finger." xD

She lead Kevin into a private room to wait for a doctor. Kachina went with him. -.-
~
Torie slowly came down the stairs. "Stop arguing." She said.

Greg reluctantly let Natalie go and went to help Torie. "You should be resting." He said.

"With all of this arguing? Impossible." She replied, glad for his help.

"Actually I don't hate you. You are just pushing my buttons which have been suppressed for a while now." Alex replied, wiggling away from Janie. "Besides, your bodyguard would have stopped me." xD

Janie stepped between the two. "Stop it. Both of you. Natalie, we understand that you were upset with what Kevin was going through. All of us understand that and respect that. But at the same time, Kevin's actions have left Torie trying to refigure out the last three months and she lost her child. She was also close to losing her life. We never really cared for anyways because after Torie thought we were all dead, including her boyfriend, he went after her. Granted, yes, she stayed with him but Ryan didn't have a chance to win her back. Kevin never really gained our trust. Then he cheated on her, several times, acted like she was supposed to please his every need, and probably more stuff that I can't even think of. Yes, in the beginning he made her very happy but not towards the end. Then he hires his friend to teach her a lesson after she cheated on him, which yes was wrong, but still. I'm sorry but you are not going to receive a lot of sympathy from this group. But you both have a right to feel the way you do."

Torie stared at Janelle, trying to process what she had just said.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!