Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-24-2014, 05:31 PM

Kevin followed Marissa, not wanting to be on Agent Hill's bad side again.

Sharp nodded, "She is... It's been nice seeing you, Kachina. Call me up before you leave, and we'll go out to drinks." He hugged her and then went back to Marissa. He put an arm around her to help her walk.
-
"No. You're upset with Kevin for what he did to Torie, right? You can't be upset with him about the baby, because he's devastated enough about that with himself. So Kevin almost killed your sister, and you almost killed my brother. You didn't mean to, but neither did he." Natalie growled, "What I'm saying is that you know how you feel about Kevin almost killing your sister? I feel the same about you almost killing my brother. I don't care what you think he deserves."

She slapped him and said, "Do you know how terrifying that was for my parents? How they would feel if he died because you had your father go after him? How I would feel if he died? Your actions could have affected more than just Kevin - people who don't deserve to go through the death of a family member. You're an @sshole."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!