Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-20-2014, 01:25 AM

"No, I won't. She's not an idiot. She's going to break up with me. It's inevitable. I lost the woman I love more than anything, and I lost my baby." Kevin pulled his arm away from Natalie after they got outside. "I'm not going back, Natalie."

"Kevin, you have to."

"Why? To be a better husband and father? Oh, wait, nope. Because I'm not going to be either anytime soon it looks like." Kevin rolled his eyes.

"No, for you. For your health."

"How about no, Natalie."

"I don't want you to die young, Kevin. You're my older brother. Remember when we were little and we played together? You felt bad because Cathy never liked playing dolls with me, so you'd play, even though you didn't like dolls, because you told me you liked making me smile."

"Natalie. I-"

"Or remember when I was stood up on my first date when I was in Grade 9? I called you to come and pick me up. I was so embarrassed, but you told me that-"

"A boy who doesn't show for a date with a woman like you is crazy."

"Yeah, and then you said you'd see the movie with me, and you bought me a big bucket of popcorn all for myself. Then my date came in with another girl and you took your soda and walked over to him and dumped it all over him."

"What are you getting at, Natalie?" Kevin said, confused.

"You're my brother, and I don't want to lose you. You still have me, Kevin. I know I'm just your sister, but I care about you a whole lot too. Your whole family does. Don't run away from everyone that still does care."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!