Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-20-2014, 03:09 AM

"Right..." Heather blinked, a little freaked out by her simply standing there. She had wanted to talk to Alex about relationship things, and now felt far too awkward to do so.
-
"Sure you were. Come on, Kevin." Natalie grabbed his arm, "You are going back to rehab whether you like it or not. You had a beer today and-"

"And I only had one." Kevin said, pulling his arm away. "I don't want to go back. I was to gather my things and move. Tonight."

"You're being crazy. You have to be here when Torie wakes up. Alex said he'll let you in to see her, as long as you're under supervision."

"That's good, at least I can still see her while she's unconscious and pretend she loves me until she wakes up, Alex tells her what I did, and she dumps my @ss." Kevin muttered. "There's no point. I'll go there tomorrow morning before she wakes up, tell her I love her, and then leave before she has a chance to break my heart in person. If you're there when she wakes, tell her she can keep the ring as long as she takes the pearl out. I'll cut my loses, but the pearl is a family heirloom."

"You tell her that when she wakes up, okay? You're not going anywhere."

"Everyone hates me here."

"Kevin, stop being such a whiny little baby." Natalie rolled her eyes and grabbed his arm again, dragging him out and downstairs. "Let's go Janelle and Greg. I found him. They were just talking - aka he was moping about his life."

"I wasn't moping. She asked why I was crying." xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!