Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-17-2014, 10:30 PM

"Torie might be upset to hear that I'm in jail, but I did this for her. David Rice is going to jail. The Program will die out without him behind it. Who knows, maybe they'll let me out because of all the information I gave them on David." Luke said. "And Alex... I know, but I'd be dead anyway if I wasn't here. Like you just said, I'm not safe anywhere. If I'm going down, so is he. If I die knowing that I did this... I can forgive myself for all the terrible things I have done. I can make up for my mistakes. I'll die a happy man knowing that I took down David."

Natalie started crying, "Luke, no... I... You can't be in jail..."

"It's okay, Natalie. You're going to be safe. He won't go after you from jail, especially with how angry he'll be with me, he won't consider going after you anymore. He'll come right after me, if he can still go after anyone."

Kevin said, "This wasn't your fault, Luke. Don't blame yourself for what happened."

"I should have been there. I wasn't. I am paid to keep her safe, and I didn't. I was unsuccessful at my job. It is my fault. Or, at least, somewhat."

Natalie sniffled. "I'll miss you. I know you won't let David kill you easily. We can be together again, as soon as you're released."

"Maybe, Natalie. That's all I can hope for. If not, I'll see you in Heaven, my angel."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!