Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-17-2014, 07:55 PM

"Send Kevin my condolences about the baby. I imagine that must be difficult... Your sister's strong. We all need to be positive for her. This is... awful news, Alex. Really. I'm calling in a private jet. We should be there tonight. Talk to you soon. I... I love you Alex, and tell your sister I love her too, just in case somewhere deep down... she can hear it."
-
Kevin bit his lip, sniffling as he tried to stop crying. Suddenly, it stopped. Like a switch had just gone off. "My friend, Joe. He was stabbed in the altercation. Is there any chance I can see him?"
-
"Like the AR? They wouldn't... I can't imagine they'd be so cruel, but then again, they did attack us all while we were in L.A, and they also held Kevin hostage that one time. But apparently it was Kevin's friend who did it."

Ryan looked at his texts and his heart stopped. He looked at his teacher and said, "I'm sorry, I have to go. Emergency." He put his backpack on, got on his crutches, and hobbled on out. He took a cab and paid them all the cash he had on him to get to the hospital.
-
"Because I'm a dead man either way." Luke replied simply. "This way though, I have a chance of being alive and in prison instead."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!