View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-17-2014, 07:46 PM

"The baby...the baby didn't make it, Dad. They have her in a medically induce coma but they are not sure when she will wake up. They also said they weren't sure if there was going to be any brain damage." Alex replied.

Rachel also went pale, falling into the seat next to her. "Ohmygod. Ohmygod. Ohmygod." She repeated, hyperventilating.
~
"She will be in the medically induce coma for about 3 days. After that...its up to her." The nurse explained.
~
Janie rubbed Natalie's shoulders. "Everything will be ok. They both will bounce back from this. I just can't believe someone would do this. Who would want to hurt her?"

"How about anyone who wants to hurt the resistance?" Greg replied, quickly texting Ryan what happened.
~
"Before I arrest you, I would like you to answer one question. Why are you doing this? Mr. Rice is a very powerful man. Why would you want to go against him like this?" One of the officers asked.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!