Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-17-2014, 02:19 AM

Kevin glared at him, "I hope you don't expect me to call you an ambulance. The phone's right on the coffee table. Call one yourself. You knocked her out, so the whole plan is f*cked. She didn't see me come in, so I didn't get a chance to be her hero. Now I have to do what? I'm not calling an ambulance for us if we're going to the hospital anyway. That's just foolish." o_O

Luke burst in the door with his gun. He hadn't gone through the front desk, instead he had climbed the surrounding fence and ran right to the cabin. He assessed the situation. Kevin holding Torie, Torie passes out, and Joe with a knife in his chest. He went to the landline and pressed the emergency medical button before turning to Kevin and Joe. "What happened here?"

"Luke! I had early therapy and didn't expect her here so early, and when I got back... I walked in to this. He hurt her, and she stabbed him."

Sharp raised a brow and pointed his gun at Joe briefly, before lowering it and glaring at Kevin. "Why should I believe you? This guy is one of your friends who you commanded to beat the Hell out of Ryan, isn't it?"

"At the bar? Yeah?" Kevin swallowed, hoping he was talking about that.

"No, not at the bar. Just a few days ago. You had your friends savagely assault him and break his-"

"Shh! Don't talk about that in front of Torie. Please, we can discuss it later, but for now, we need to all relax. You called for emerge, right? They should be here quickly."
-
Ryan shrugged, "I guess..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!