View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-17-2014, 01:53 AM

"Nope, that should be fine. Thanks, Luke." Torie replied, getting out of the car and walking to the reception area. She slipped her knife to the back of her belt, let them search the bag, and then headed down to Kevin's cabin.

After knocking on the door a couple times, Torie opened the door. "Kevin, babe. I'm here." She said, walking in and throwing her bag on a nearby chair. She looked around the room and paused as she saw someone sitting in another chair. "What the hell are you doing here?" Torie snarled, slipping her phone out of her back pocket and pressing the speed dial button for Luke.

"Visiting my friend. Is that not allowed now that you are engaged? Him not having friends, alcohol, any type of a fun life?" Joe replied, standing up.

Torie took a few steps back. "Oh he is allowed friends and a fun life-just no alcohol. It allows him to make bad decisions."

"Like what? Cheating. What's your excuse then?"

"None. I know I f*cked up and that is why I'm here to fix things. That's what a rational person does." She replied, moving towards the door.

Joe saw this and quickly put himself between her and the door. "Oh, no. You aren't getting out of this one. I want to teach you a lesson, sweetheart."

"Oh and what lesson is that? How to be a jack@ss? Or how to perv?" Torie spat, reaching for her knife now.

Joe smirked. "No. How to be a proper fiancee and wife." He replied, quickly tackling her to the ground. Frankly, he didn't care if the baby survived. He just wanted to teach Victoria a lesson. And if that meant her baby would suffer, well then, so be it. O.o

Torie grunted as her back hit the ground. "Get the hell off me." She snarled, bringing her knee up between his legs.

Joe yelled in pain and rolled off her. Torie rolled on top of him and punched him in the face, as hard as she could.

Joe grunted and then grabbed her throat. Torie started to claw at his hands, allowing one hand to grab her knife.

Joe rolled back on top of her, adding more pressure to his hands.

Torie tightened her grip on the knife just before she slammed it into his chest.

Joe hollered out in pain and then slammed her head against the kitchen tile, causing her to pass out.

He then rolled off her and looked at where the knife was: right near his heart.
~
Janie shrugged. "Well, no offense, but I don't blame her. It isn't exactly fair to her, especially when she knows how close you two were."

Greg nodded. "Besides, its not fun to be cheated on."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 03-17-2014 at 01:56 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!