Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-16-2014, 02:50 PM

Luke drove them to the rehab center. He parked the car and said, "We'll pick you and Kevin up in half an hour? Or did you need more time?"
-
Ryan sighed, "Lacey won't talk to me. I've tried talking to her, but she doesn't want to. She keeps telling me she's busy. I'm pretty sure that she's not going to forgive me anytime soon... She's really p*ssed off that I keep putting her second to Torie."
-
Heather frowned. She didn't want to have to ask Alex for this money, especially money for drugs even if they were drugs she had received months ago, but she didn't have a job, and all the money she had saved from birthday and allowances was a measly $210 - less than half of what Patrick wanted. Even then, she used half of her allowance, $50/week, on gas for her car. She's need at least another month to get the rest of the money, without giving herself any personal spending cash. She didn't think Patrick would do anything, especially if she gave him the money she did have, but she wasn't a hundred percent sure on that.

She noticed Alex wasn't around school and she only felt worse about what she did. Heather knew she couldn't let herself keep moping about it, that it wasn't healthy, so instead she quietly went about her day.
-
Kevin nodded and took a deep breath. "Okay. I'll... be back in ten." He then left, nervous. He was still worried something would go terribly wrong. He knew Victoria was a fighter, and that Joe couldn't stand when others fought back - especially women. Things could easily escalate. He had said he'd be ten minutes, but now he was considering going back into the cabin in five minutes, hoping to stop things before they get too crazy.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-16-2014 at 11:50 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!