View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-16-2014, 02:44 PM

Jude said to Liam, "Whatever you say. She's your problem now."

He noticed two girls together giggling and walking back to their car, drunk. He motioned to Travis, "These are our girls. Anytime someone is walking drunk to their car, it's easy. Tell them they aren't good to drive and that you'll pay for a motel room for them to stay the night. Come."

Unlike Liam, Jude enjoyed the chase. He liked going out and charming women into his trap.

Jude approached the two young women, leaning against their car. One was a curvy brunette, and the other a petite Asian woman. "You two aren't considering driving are you? That's not the best idea after drinking. You're both such sweet young women... we wouldn't want you getting yourselves or anyone else hurt tonight." While telling him this, he was using very delicate mind control, just enough for them to be able to realize he was right.

The Asian woman looked at her car keys and then back at Jude. "You're totally right. I don't know what I was thinking. Drinking and driving is, like, so bad."

"It sure is. I'm Jude, and this is my friend Travis. Our father owns a motel down the road, I'm sure we can convince him to let you two girls stay the night for free. How about we walk you two there?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-17-2014 at 12:33 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!