Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-16-2014, 12:42 AM

Luke nodded and the two went and waited for her in the car.
-
Ryan smiled, "Thanks, guys. It's nice to know you're there for me. It means a lot. After I was attacked, Lacey visited me in the hospital, and I confesses to her what happened with Torie because I realized how much Lacey really cared about me and felt guilty and I couldn't lie to her, but... I think that's the end of our relationship. So, I don't really have her support right now. I guess I'm single again. Man, I was basically dumped twice in two days if you count Torie kicking me out of her bedroom as a dumping. Hey, Janie, you're single. I'm single. How about we go on a date? That was one Hell of a hug." xD
-
Heather soon left the gym, as watching the cheerleaders practice and not being a part of it was depressing her, and went to her locker to get her books.

Patrick was standing there. "Heather, yo. I haven't seen ya around in a while."

"I don't really want to talk, Patrick. And no, I don't want to buy any drugs. I'm an addict, and I'm trying to stop. They have me on pills to help my withdrawal." Heather said as she opened her locker.

"What...? Why-"

"My fiance - or at least I guess he's still my fiance, I don't know - wants me to stop."

"Your... wait, huh? We're you dating Quinton?"

"I was, but when he got out of jail I broke up with him because he wasn't treating me right. I'm with someone else now."

"Who?"

"It's none of your business, Patrick. Why are you here at my locker anyway?" She said, shutting her locker and holding her books to her chest as she folded her arms.

"Okay, so, you know all those free drugs I gave you...? And free rent? I kind of need some money Heather, and I was hoping you could help me out? Since I wouldn't be getting close to broke if you didn't mooch off me-"

"I already paid you before, remember?"

"You gave me a few hundred dollars, but that's maybe only a quarter of how much you owe me. I need some money, Heather."

"Get it from someone else. I don't have much. I can give you $50. That's all the cash I have on me." Heather handed him a $50 bill.

Patrick took it, but said, "I still need more. You owe me. I'm calling in all my favors and tabs. You owe me $500, and that's a Hell of a deal for you. I should be asking for more. If I don't get my money, Heather... I'm not going to be nice stoner Patrick anymore. Things aren't going to be pretty, if ya know what I'm sayin'."

"I slept with you in exchange for the drugs and rent."

"S'ex is great Heather, especially with a girl like you, but it doesn't pay the bills. I let you coast for way too long. I need $500. You have until Monday. Then... I'm going to have to send someone to take it from you. I'm sorry, Heather. I like you. But I need the money. See ya around." Patrick walked away.
-
Kevin had called Joe over early. When he arrived, they had started going over the plan. "She should be here in half an hour. You're going to be in here, but make sure before you attack her that she's alone. If her bodyguard comes in, you're in trouble. I'll be in the main building. My story, is that we had early therapy and I thought I would be done by the time that she came to visit. I'll walk back in here, see you in here attacking Torie, I'll threaten you into leaving, you'll go, and I'll be the hero, and she'll hopefully have learned her lesson."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-16-2014 at 09:48 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!