Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-12-2014, 10:19 PM

"Yeah, it is, but..." Heather started nervously playing with her own hair. Part of her really wanted to leave and not be around this, but she was so incredibly tempted to stay. "I'm... going to go to the bathroom for a minute while we wait for our food and... the drugs. Be right back."

She stood up and went to the girl's bathroom, staring into the mirror. She looked at her pills, debating now whether to take one. Why take these stupid pills if she could just do drugs? She could take the medication again right after, and hopefully she wouldn't be consumed with the addiction again.

She soon came back out and sat at the table, "You're right. Hell, I'm on vacation, so why not?"
-
"Of course. Every day. Have a good night, babe. I love you."
-
Jane was on her way back from work.
-
"Rachel doesn't follow me around. She's a busy woman as well, and because of that, we sometimes spend time together. But she doesn't always follow me around. And unlike Heather, Rachel knows how to conduct herself in a professional manner in those types of situations."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!