Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-12-2014, 04:41 PM

"I'll get the same then?" Heather said with a laugh. "If you say it's good, I trust your judgment. And I understand 'Vanille' is probably, like, vanilla or something."
-
"Sounds like a good day." Kevin replied. "I'd love to go out to lunch. But... if we do invite Natalie, she... she's a little upset with you right now. I told her about what happened, so she dislikes you at the moment. You know, like how Alex felt after all those times I hurt you some how - but Alex still hates me and Natalie will get over it in a week or so."
-
Luke didn't know what to say, and he certainly wasn't even sure he wanted to tell Torie about this, knowing it could potentially ruin their relationship. Especially since he was just yelled at by Natalie for not stopping Victoria from cheating, he could only imagine how she'd react if Kevin had his heart broken because of him telling Torie about this. It could potentially ruin his relationship.

He finally replied with, "Good work, Marissa. You get right on that. His sister needs to be safe. Thanks for your help, I'll wire you some money in the morning for your help."
-
"Alexander, hello. I was wondering, before I forget to ask, I'm going on a business trip in Toronto in a month for a few weeks. Would you like to join me? Learn what it's like to go out of the country on business."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-12-2014 at 05:58 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!