Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-12-2014, 09:04 AM

"Sure." Heather looked at the menu, hardly recognizing any of the food names. Unlike at the hotel where there was descriptions, there weren't any on this menu. "Uh... Whatever's good. I'll have whatever you're getting." xD
-
Kevin smiled at her, "I hope you really mean that. I can't wait to see you and our baby. I'm looking forward to the ultrasound. I'll be able to get out of the center for a bit, see the outside world. The way the do it here is pretty relaxed. I can apply for a 4-hour pass, when I get back they'd have to search me and if they were suspicious they'd do a drug test and Breathalyzer, or I can go accompanied with an employee and they'd follow us around and watch. They don't give everyone the pass, only people who are low risk. I'm not exactly high risk if I'm going to the doctor's office with my fiancée."
-
Sharp looked at his business phone this time and picked up, "Hey, Marissa. Sharp speaking. Did you find out anything about what happened to Ryan?"
-
Meanwhile, David had decided to call Alex. He was going to ask Alex about coming with him on his next trip. He was going to Toronto on business for a few weeks in a months time.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-12-2014 at 11:39 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!