View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-09-2014, 12:14 PM

Doesn't matter who told me Ryan. All that matters is that you have been spying for the AR. Who knows what you, or Lacey, told them. She replied, still quite hurt.
~
Lacey looked at the text. Talk about what? The fact that you cheated on me? Or the fact that you still love Victoria? Or how about the fact that I'm always second choice to her. I'm done being second to her. Hell, I thought you cared about me. Thought that you actually loved me. What a fool I was.

Lacey looked at the door. "Go away." She yelled, her voice shaky from crying.
~
He wrapped his arms around her as well. "I love you, too, baby." He whispered, kissing the top of her head.
~
Rachel was contemplating having Vivian...removed from David's side. She hated the fact that she was always flirting with her fiancee and that she never seemed to understand a hint nor when to shut her mouth. On the other hand, what if the next person she brought in, David did like. What is he wasn't so...set on not sleeping with this other woman.

Rachel sighed as she pulled her hair into loose ponytail, sitting down to finish her make up.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!