Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-08-2014, 09:14 AM

Ryan looked back at his phone, wondering how she found out. Who told you...? I didn't betray my friends. Since the Program, you were one of my only friends. I betrayed you, but when I joined, you had already betrayed me.

Ryan also texted Lacey, Morning, beautiful. I'm sorry. Can we talk about this?

Jane soon came into the living room again, dressed and ready for work. "I'm leaving for work now, Ryan. I should be back before 6PM. There's some leftover stew in the fridge for lunch for you."

"Okay. Be careful." Ryan said to her before staring at his phone again. Jane frowned, not wanting to leave her brother alone at a time like this, but she had to work and make money so the bills could be paid. She turned and left the house, going to work.
-
Quinton was sent to Lacey's room to wake her up, as people had seen them around each other before. He knocked on the door, "Lacey, you awake? It's Kyle. There's stuff to do, you know."
-
"No, I woke up on my own." Heather wrapped her arms around him. "I heard you in the shower and had to come join. I love our shower time, baby. I love you. " She kissed him.
-
She was. Although she was flirting with David, he was pretty set on not sleeping with her, shooting down all her flirting attempts. Vivian was getting rather annoyed with this. "Mr. Rice, I'm trying to help you relax." She massaged his back, "That's all."

"No you're not. You've been trying to get me to sleep with you. I'm engaged."

"Your marriage never stopped you before." She whispered in his ear.

"I was unhappy in my marriage and had no sexual chemistry with my wife. Rachel is different. And she would likely have you killed if you somehow managed to seduce me." David said coldly. "Hands off me, and go get me my coffee."

Vivian huffed and stopped massaging his shoulders. "Fine, sir."

She left the room and went down the small coffee shop just outside the building. David drank his coffee black, so she ordered him a large black coffee. Ugh, I can't stand Rachel or Victoria... turning David against me. Talking to me like I'm some kind of wh*re for hire, and now I have to take a pay cut because I was 'rude' to them? It's ridiculous.

((Christine from Vamp clan: Pin by Kayla Dalebout-Hoggard on I kinda like tattooed babes | Pinter… ))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-08-2014 at 10:24 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!