View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-07-2014, 01:01 PM

No. We did not win Vietnam or Korea. Those were utter failures that should have never happened.

And with WWII, I would like to think that we helped win the war but we were only in the war for like 5 months tops. I like to think that we gave our allies little extra push. But we did help supply you guys with weapons and ammo

But yes, we have a very conceited and egotistical outlook on ourselves that is quite...dangerous at times.

I've been to China, Thailand, Northern Ireland, and Scotland. Every time I tell people this they ask one of two questions: 1) You went overseas? How did you not get killed/kidnapped/r@ped being an American or 2) I'm so glad your safe. Did you even tell people you were an American?

I seriously want to face palm when people ask me this. I usually respond with: We are not that fricking special and people tend to not care if I'm an American. xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!