View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-07-2014, 09:45 AM

America thinks they won every war though. xD That one, the War of 1812, they probably think they 'won' Vietnam.

But yeah, they came in at the very end and say that they're the reason it was won so quickly. It's like if a crazy man p*ssed on a house that was one fire, the fire-fighters had already 99% extinguished by that time, and the crazy man claimed it was them who put it out.

The Americans didn't fight the N@zis, they fought the Japanese. Germany declared war on America after the Americans declared war on Germany's Japanese ally. Otherwise, they would have been perfectly fine letting Europe deal with it on their own. Germany has no oil, after all. :rollseyes:

American patriotism at it's finest. I don't blame Americans for feeling that way, obviously, that's what their government (and the ones writing their textbooks) want them to believe.

---

I'm almost getting over my cold. Thank God. And just as this winter is coming to an end.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!