Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-07-2014, 07:44 AM

"I think you just do... stuff with yourself, and I watch." xD Kevin chuckled. "But we don't have to if you don't want. I can sing you a song instead. It's a little more romantic."
-
And if was quite difficult for Ryan to keep his composure. The guy in the bed next to him asked, "Are you okay over there, kid? Did I need to call the nurse?"

Ryan turned red, "No, uh... I'm... I'm doing fine. More than... more than fine actually." He called back through the curtain. XD
-
"Hopefully he's not too mad with you about not putting out and instead helping him be arrested. It's not like he could do anything though. By the time he'd realize what happened, he'd be in jail for, hopefully life."
-
"Why? Because he's an Ellingson, all women have to bow before him, treat him like their God, and listen to his every command? Don't think that's right, man." Leon said. "Liz may have been a little more accepting of his behavior, a little more submissive to him, but you never beat her up."

((Ugh, my brother wants to go to EB Games and Tim Hortons. We have to walk, so it'll be half an hour to an hour... be on around 1:30 now. _ ))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-07-2014 at 12:43 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!