Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-07-2014, 01:19 AM

"Hello to you." Kevin smiled back and blew her a kiss. "I wish I could really kiss you. I miss kissing those soft, perfect lips of yours." He took off his shirt and threw it to the side. "So, I was thinking... you know what Luke and Natalie do when they Skype...? Let's do that." xD
-
Ryan obviously had to bit his lip and stay quiet, seeing as the were only shielded from the other hospital guests in that room by a curtain.
-
Heather giggled. "Oh, I'll show you." And x-scene commenced.
-
"We were talking about this earlier. You should have him arrested. It might help the AR. Hell, it might save Ash. He has a history of manipulating and hurting women, and he's a murderer."
-
Leon rolled his eyes, "I don't think he deserves better after what he's done to her. But it doesn't matter what we think anyway. What does matter is that he loves her and she loves him, so they need to work things out with each other, and things will never work if he's drinking. You just don't like Victoria because she hit you back."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!