View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-06-2014, 11:36 PM

Drayden was soon knocking on Torie's suite door.

Torie rolled her eyes. "Really? I get that you and Alex have talked about it and I do like you Heather, but I also have to look out for my brother's sake. You spend....a lot of money and I get it. Coming from a place where you can't spend money like crazy, its understandable. But I also know my brother and he has a hard time with the word no. And just to prove my point, you came downstairs to specifically ask my brother for money. And then changed your mind from credit to cash. I don't think your a bad person or a gold digger like my father. But I do have issues with how much money you spend."

Alex sighed, again. "I will talk with him. Make sure that everything is ok and see if I can get some information out of him." He looked over at the door. "Who the hell could it be now?"
~
Scott folded his arms. "No. This time you are not getting what you want. We are not smuggling in alcohol for you."

Joe rolled his eyes. "He doesn't have a problem. His only problem is that b*tch of a fiancee."
~
Lacey immediately walked into the room after she was told. She ran in and hugged him.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!