Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-04-2014, 02:47 PM

"Really... I really miss you..." Kevin smirked as he checked her out and pulled on his shirt collar. "I wish you were here. I wish I could wrap my arms around your beautiful body and kiss every inch of you..."
-
Victor bought a beer.
-
David arrived at the hotel with Rachel. He shook his head, "I can't believe I had to keep my mouth shut as that greedy little sl*t spoke. I did not ever suspect my son would consider marrying some dumb blonde American cheerleader, who can't birth her own children, and who doesn't intend to work or have any real ambitions but knows that she 'loves shopping' with Alex's money. Before he went over to America, he knew his place. I expected him to be the one to help pull Victoria out of her fantasy world, not end up being sucked into it - likely literally sucked into it by that wh*re. He was supposed to marry someone like Victoria - obviously not truly her anymore since we found that I'm both of their father, but somebody like her. Ambitious, intelligent, proper, upper-class..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!