Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-27-2014, 09:55 AM

"Everyone as moments of weakness... I have a lot of those moments... and No, it's not my fault, but at the same time, it is. I should be there to make your life feel easy, I should have been there for you when you were mourning your father, and I should have had enough self control not to get so drunk and cheat on you with those women... but if you were so hurt by that, I'm sure you understand how hurt I am. You know how I feel about you and Ryan... how insecure I feel about it... how I have nightmares of you leaving me to be with him... this 'news'... it makes me only feel more insecure and it really hurts. You have to understand how you leaving with him to go overseas, while I'm stuck here in rehab, really, uh, hurts. I... I trusted you and now I feel like I gave you my heart and you tore it into a million little pieces."

Kevin was crying by this time, but trying to contain his composure enough to talk, "I want our relationship to work. It will be hard... but I still want to be with you, Victoria. I still want our family. However, if it happens again... I don't think I'll be able to forgive you."
-
Victor turned red at Hawk's comment.
-
Meanwhile, David was already at the conference building, running over his speech.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-27-2014 at 11:10 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!