View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-26-2014, 03:38 PM

Torie had just finished her shower and quickly walked over to her phone. "Hello?" She answered, not recognizing the number.
~
Hawk walked into the room with Ash and saw that Dray didn't have her sling on. "Drayden...why don't you have the sling on?" He asked, exasperated.

"It was uncomfortable...and itchy. So Victor helped me take it off."

Hawk sighed and looked at Victor. "Why would you help her take that off? Dray, you could easily rip out your stitches and end up back in the hospital."

"He helped me because I asked...nicely. And frankly, it doesn't hurt that bad. Please, its not like I had my arm amputated." Drayden replied, trying not to wince as she moved her arm to prove a point.

Hawk shook his head. "No. Don't do that." He sighed. "You are putting that sling back on so you don't rip out your stitches."

"Wait. Whose commander here? If I don't want to put the da.mn sling back on-"

"Then you might as well take out your stitches and let your shoulder bleed. Whether you like it or not, you were shot. Plain and simple. Now, put the sling back on willingly or unwillingly. Either way, it is going back on." Hawk said, stubbornly.

Drayden mumbled a few choice words under her breath. "Fine. We can put the f*cking sling back on." She replied, through gritted teeth.
~

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!