View Single Post
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-26-2014, 07:12 AM

"I'm the leader of the vampires here, and I'm telling you to drop this, Travis," Falcon replied, giving Travis a hard stare. "If it bothers you so much, then go with her as well. But you know as well as I do that too many vampires will make the dogs think that this is a declaration of war. They won't think that if just a few go. I've lived centuries longer than you, and I've seen things you wouldn't believe. So you can trust me on this."

~~~

Regan soon found a victim, trancing them first before draining their blood into the bottle. Scr'ewing the lid on tight, she gently laid the man down before vanishing into the night to head back to the mansion.

~~~

Just as gently as Regan had laid the unconscious body of her victim down, Perdita did the same with Flynn. The exchange of blood hadn't taken long, but it had seemed like years due to their connection, which was heightened by sharing blood. This reassured Perdita that she was doing the right thing. One of her brothers, Othello, was fond of saying that a secret shared by three people was only going to stay a secret if two of them were dead. So, since Jude also knew her secret, then it stood to reason that he'd try to exort something from her, sooner or later.

Perdita stood up with a smile. She'd booked a room in a motel for Flynn, in the part of town where no-one ever asked questions. The next day, when the change would be complete, she would go to Flynn and bring him a donor to feed from. The problem was solved and they now had eternity together. She bent to kiss Flynn on the lips before leaving the room. As she walked back to the mansion, another thought struck Perdita. She'd noticed Jude becoming more agitated; perhaps he'd have tried to blackmail her very soon. Well, that wasn't going to happen now. Falcon wouldn't care that she'd fallen in love with a human now that she'd done the right thing and changed Flynn.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!