View Single Post
(#19 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-23-2014, 11:54 AM

I never cared for baseball until my friend explained it to me this year. It's probably cause I'm from the northwest suburbs of Chicago so my default setting is Cubs fan....but honestly, I just feel so bad for them all the time. You know, after poking fun. 'Cause it's really just too easy.

As far as gridiron football goes...college football all the way!

Also go Blackhawks.

I like watching figure skating/ice dancing, but the judging seems almost completely arbitrary to me. What I don't understand is all the hate Ashley Wagner (7th place finisher) is getting. So she made a face when she saw her scores. Look, having engaged in competitive activities, I can tell you that she was caught off guard...and most of us have been there, just without cameras in our faces. The reporters really get to me. "Here's someone who did not do as good as they wanted/only won bronze when aiming to repeat gold/got kicked off the podium...how do you feel right now?" How do you think, lady/guy? And then the camera just continues to show them crying...sigh.

Av/Sig set: Lovie

Last edited by belladoggy : 02-23-2014 at 12:14 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!