Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-21-2014, 03:17 PM

Ryan hugged her back and kissed his forehead, "No problem. That scared the crap out of me. I'm just glad you're okay."
-
Victor went to the bathroom and found the first aid kit. He brought it over to Dray. "Any of us trained in first aid? I'm not, but I found the kit. Are you okay, Drayden?"
-
Heather was too preoccupied to hear the shots, especially with the shower water now running. She undressed sexily and got in to the shower.
-
Luke blinked, "Yeah... YES. It is." He ran out of the room and over to Torie. "Are you okay, Victoria? You weren't shot, were you?"
-
Meanwhile, Kevin was having another nightmare - the same one he had earlier.

He walked into the nursery and saw Torie taking the baby out of the crib. He noticed a bag on the floor packed with he stuff. "Victoria, can we please talk about this?"

She turned to him and shook her head, "No, Kevin. I've made my decision. I'm leaving and taking my baby. I'll probably get full custody too, since you're always on tour and you're an alcoholic. Ryan's picking me up now."

He followed her as she started walking to the door, "Please... don't leave. I'll do anything for you. I love you so much, sweetie. I don't understand why you're doing this... I've been trying to improve. I really have... I'm sorry... I-"

As she went to open the door, she stopped and turned to him. "It's too late, Kevin. My decision is final. I want to be with Ryan, and he's going to raise out child in place of you. I'm thinking of having Ryan fully adopt the baby and the three of us can be a family without you. He's going to be a much better father and husband to me than you ever will. I never loved you as much as him. You should be happy I stayed with your abusive, alcoholic, sexist @ss for as long as I did. Goodbye, Kevin. I'll see you in court when I'm applying for full custody."

Torie threw her engagement ring at him, walked out and slammed the door behind her. Kevin tried to follow, but the door was locked from the outside. He pounded on the door with his fists as he cried. "Victoria, please... No, NO, DON'T WALK OUT! DON'T LEAVE ME FOR HIM! DON'T TAKE MY BABY!"

Kevin screamed and jolted up. He shook his head and mumbled repeatedly to himself, "Don't leave me... don't take my baby..."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-21-2014 at 03:51 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!