View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-20-2014, 07:44 PM

Jude bared his fangs and his eyes darkened. "No human is a match for me. You two might be more of a challenge, but you're only mortals."

"Calm down. What's your name, hottie? I never asked for it. How rude of me." Elyse stood just far enough away that he couldn't reach her.

He aggressively lunged at her, thinking he could get to her, but to no avail. He growled, "I'm not telling you my name. Let me go, now."

"Aren't you the aggressor?" Elyse laughed, stepping back a bit from him. "Razi, we picked a good one. Let's see... what to do? Torture of some kind, obviously. Maybe, just maybe, let him go and send him back as a warning."

Jude was getting angry. He was trying to get free as hard as he could, baring his fangs and cursing at them. "LET ME THE F*CK GO, OR YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET IT."

"Keep those fangs in your mouth, or you might just lose them." Elyse continued to laugh to herself, enjoying the moment. "You know, that actually might be a good idea. What's a vampire without his fangs? You won't be killing anyone then, and think of the absolute embarrassment from your peers. You might just have to drink blood through a straw."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!