Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-18-2014, 02:43 PM

"I will call them about it tomorrow. Talk to you soon, my love." He said and then hung up the phone.

David was less trusting. He knew that Torie and Sharp were developing a friendship, and that could impact his desire to tell them the truth. He had been kind of hesitant about telling them about Kevin's alcoholism before, after all. He turned to the entourage he had brought with him.

David's entourage consisted of Keller and Julius, his own hired bodyguards, Vivian, who was with him once again as his assistant, Logan Hegel, a business and financial advisor and Jared Fergus, his lawyer. "Keller, I'm planning on going on a meal with my son and daughter tomorrow. When she leaves, follow her. I need to know what hotel she's staying at - at if possible, I want to know everyone that she's staying with. If you, or any of you for that matter, happen to see her with a young man around her age - muscular, short brown hair, average height - tell me immediately. Especially if you see them canoodling."

Vivian raised a brow, "Canoodling? Isn't she with Kevin Ellingson?"

"She is supposed to be. That's the problem. I need to find out if she is cheating on him with this low class brute."

"Why's that? Don't mean to throw you under the bus, sir, but before you took care of Mary you cheated on her - with me, even." Vivian reminded.

"A few reasons why I want to know. Firstly, Kevin is an Ellingson. If it got out, the shame it would bring upon me... that my daughter is cheating on her Ellingson fiancÚ with a commoner. Secondly, I don't want my Victoria with that other boy because he brings her no future. He's poor, stupid, and undeserving of my daughter. Thirdly, that would mean Sharp lied to me when I asked him about whether or not those two are fooling around."

"You can't be sure he lied, Davey. Maybe he doesn't know." Vivian said.

"He used to work in the CIA as a government intelligence agent - he spied on people for a living. If, with his skill set and intuition, he misses finding a juvenile relationship, then he is not very good at his job."
-
Ella nodded. She pulled out a pair of skinny jeans, some cute black flats, and a nice, green silk swoop neck shirt. "I guess I'm ready to go. Maybe we'll see some cute European boys at the restaurant."
-
Heather blushed, "Oh, shut up. You look amazing. I just threw on a dress and put my hair up. But I appreciate the compliment. Your money did pay for this look, after all, so I'm glad you like it."
-
"Probably a better idea since I'm already dating Drayden, whereas you try to pull something like I'm planning with Dray, with Ash... you won't be any better than Quinton. Good luck though, man." Victor smirked and gently punched his shoulder jokingly.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-18-2014 at 11:46 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!