Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-18-2014, 01:32 PM

"If you believe so. I wasn't on the phone with him, so I couldn't hear his tone. They're here in Vienna, so I'll ask some of my people to just keep an eye out if they happen to see Victoria. I love you, honey. Thank you for calling him for me."
-
Ella didn't wait for Janelle to leave before she started changing. She took off her yoga pants and shirt and started sifting through her suitcase, in her underwear, for something to put on. "I don't even know how formal I have to dress. Should I even wear a dress, or maybe a nicer pair of jeans and a cute top would be okay? What are you going to wear?"
-
Heather was waiting around in the suite. She had pulled her hair up in a messy bun. She smiled at Alex, "Hey, babe, ready to go?"
-
"Take her sightseeing, and maybe f*ck her in public someplace 'romantic' tonight." Victor said, crassly. "Maybe in a park, near one of the beautiful fountains we passed on the drive from the airport."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!