Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-18-2014, 12:39 PM

"My life on the other hand would probably be less chaotic if you weren't in it, but I don't know what I'd do without you either. I love you." He pulled the locket out of his pocket and put it around her neck. "I found this lying around. Thought you might want to wear it."
-
Ella held back a snicker, picturing Janelle going mad and picking Alex up, throwing him out of a window..' it was a funny image. XD "I want to throw him out of a window too. And you'll be less jealous once you find some other girl, or boy, or whatever you're into."

She walked over to the door and opened it, "Hey, Greg. What's up?"
-
Sharp shrugged, "Ok... not really. I'm worried about Natalie. Torie's mother threatened to have her suffer a slow death if I don't tell her the truth about anything she asks me. Natalie's over in LA, so I can't protect her. I had to lie about Torie and Ryan's relationship, and I'm terrified they'll find out and kill Natalie over it. Other than that... I'm ok. Oh, and dealing with Natalie so far away doing God knows what with other guys is also getting to me."
-
Meanwhile, David had called Rachel. "Did you talk to Sharp?"
-
Victor and the rest of the AR's, plane was just now landing.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!