Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-12-2014, 10:16 PM

"No, I don't mind." Ryan went to pick her up and carry her, but he winced and set her back down, "Maybe we'll just walk upstairs."

He took her hand and went upstairs with her.

The Next Day...

Natalie and Luke had slept in Kevin's condo to help keep an eye on him. The guest bed had been moved into the den temporarily, and although space was tight, they managed to sleep in there. Luke woke up first and made coffee for them all. Natalie woke up a little after and with a yawn, asked, "Kevin up yet?"

"No, he's still sleeping. He hasn't woken up since I put him in bed."

"Is he okay?"

"I'm sure he's fine. He might have woken up by now and stayed in bed, in he has a bad hangover. I don't think it's necessary to check." Luke said, pouring himself a cup of the freshly brewed coffee.

"I don't think he's drank that much wine and been like that since he and Liz broke up." Natalie replied, pouring herself a mug as well. "He usually sticks with beer or anything mixed with soda."

"How long has he been an alcoholic, Natalie?"

She thought for a moment, "God, I don't know. He drank a little when he was in high school, and then started drinking a lot when he was in college, at frat parties. So, I don't know, since he was 19? By 21 he was already drinking to drown out his problems."

"He was in a fraternity?"

"We're Ellingson's, Luke. Fraternities were begging for him to join them."

"Huh. He's been an alcoholic for 5 years or so then?"

"Technically, but he goes through phases when he only drinks a few beers a week, and then other phases like... this." Natalie shook her head.
-
Heather was up eating breakfast she had asked Frankie to make for her.
-
Ryan woke up next to Torie in his boxers. He kissed her cheek, and did his workout, like old times.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!