View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-10-2014, 11:51 PM

She smiled back. "I can't wait to meet them." She replied, kissing his cheek.
~
Torie nodded and swallowed. "I'll go see who is there." She said, as Greg shook his head.

"Tor, let me come with." Alex replied, standing up with her.

"Ok." She replied, walking with him to the door. "Who is?" She called out through the door.

"Chicago Police Department, ma'am." One guy yelled.

"Put your badges up against the window, please."

After a few seconds, two badges were placed up against the window. After Torie and Alex both looked at them, Torie opened the door. "How can I help you?"

The two cops walked in, taking off their hats. "Good evening, Miss Freemon, correct?"

"Yes. And you are?"

"Officer Jarod and Officer Vana. Is there someplace where we can sit down and talk?"

"Of course. Please follow me. Can I get you anything to drink?"

"No, ma'am. We are fine, thank you." Officer Jarod replied, following Torie into the living room.

Torie and Alex both sat down. "How can I help?"

"Ma'am, unfortunately my partner and I have some terrible news to inform you of. We just got off the phone with the police department in Tokyo."

Torie swallowed. "Y-y-yes..."

"I'm afraid your father was killed in a home invasion. They have caught the perp and he will be spending the rest of his life in jail."

Torie's eyes widened. "What..no...no. No. You are lying."

Alex wrapped his arms around her as she started to sob.

"I'm so sorry, ma'am." Officer Vana replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!