View Single Post
(#44 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-08-2014, 06:35 PM

((Due to TDP crash... here's are reposted bits from dollsters. Miranda's bolded, LadyBast's in underlined, mine's italized.))

Infri looked about to see if any teachers were around. When he saw otherwise, he motioned to Lexi that the coast was clear.

"You girls can just follow, now. If we head straight towards the town, we'll be out of here before anyone even notices that we're gone."

"Don't worry, Janie, we'll be back before next class." Lexi told Janelle as she followed Infri. "Unless you want to take longer out in the city; The public library is pretty impressive."

Janelle paused for a moment. This was completely out of character for her and she wondered if she was making a mistake. Then again, one reason why she never really had any friends was because she never did anything, with anyone. She mainly stuck to her books. She took a deep breath. "Let's go. Now. Before common sense chimes in and I change my mind." She said, walking after them.

((Now for my next post))

Lexi didn't want to stay in the library much, but she knew that it might convince Janie to say they were going there. "Can we take the back routes so I can finish this joint? I remember there being a short cut through the park."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!