Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-08-2014, 08:39 AM

The boys continued this circle for a while as Ella smoked her joint. When she finished her joint, she had joined in the circle. They had also, combined, finished the whole case of beer. As far as that went, Ella had only drank the one.

"Guys, like, I feel so much better it's like, redonculousballs." Ella said.

"Redonculousballs?" Adam said, continuously laughing, as he hadn't stopped much since they started getting high.

"It's like, ridiculous, but like, way... better." Ella giggled. "Like, amazeballs? You've heard that before, right?"

"No." Adam replied through his laughs. "You're funny. And cute." He stood up to go check if there was any beer left, and when there wasn't, he walked behind the couch and from behind her, put one hand on her shoulder and played with her hair in the other. "I've never been with a... uh... girl like you, Ella."

"You mean black?" Ella smirked, "You can totally say it there, white boy. It's not something I'm trying to hide or anything."
-
Sorry 'bout the luck. BTW, Dray wants to have a meeting with Victoria just to 'talk' about the issues.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!