Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-06-2014, 03:09 AM

"Let's see... um, when I started seeing her she had a boyfriend and because of the Program, she thought he was dead. I... kind of 'stole' her from him and he almost beat me to death until his friends restrained him. She just turned 18, she's the leader of the Resistance group - which is why I know her since Senator James helps Torie with the Resistance. She comes from a decently wealthy background, her father's the creator of the Program, David Rice, she has a half-brother named Alex - who's also tried to beat me up because he hates me. She got pregnant because her birth control was defective, and the thing I said that I f*cked up because I was drunk was that she caught me f*cking Liz twice over our vacation in Dublin."

Leon and Kenny didn't know what to say.
-
Vic blushed, but it was hard to see in the dark club. "Yeah. I guess. So, uh... that's a yes to dating?"
-
"Acting. Uh-huh..." He smirked. "Well, how about you work on them a little harder, because I wasn't done kissing you." Kyle pulled her closer again, and this time more forcefully pinned her down, one hand holding her arms above her head as he slid the other up her shirt.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!