Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-05-2014, 10:10 PM

"Exactly." said Kevin. "Now speaking of normal, let's go paint ourselves a nursery, babe. Nat, Luke, you two are free to help. I have enough brushes."

Natalie took Luke's hand, "How about we leave the two alone for a while, and we'll go out shopping. I haven't been out shopping in Chicago before."

"The malls all have the same stuff..."

"I know that, Luke, but I like the atmosphere, so let's go. They'll be fine, they're here. Kev, don't you two leave until we get back." Natalie said, grabbing her purse.

"Go ahead. Have fun." Said Kevin, "More time for Torie and I to bond over baby stuff."

"I don't have a choice, do I?" Luke replied.

"Nope." Natalie laughed and grabbed his hand.
-
"Alright. Deal." Ryan said, finishing a slice of pizza and tossing the crust out on the forest ground for animals. He didn't really like crust all that much. "How much longer until this spot, anyway?" He yelled up to Kyle and Ash, "Hey, love birds, how much longer?"

"Not much further now." Kyle replied to Ryan. He turned back to Ash and smirked, "No, not lying. I have changed. I went and got medication for my problem. There's no way to solve Alex's duo'chebag-ness."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!