Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-04-2014, 12:13 AM

"The thing about text is that you can't convey toned. Perhaps everything's fine... but I'll drive really fast anyway." Luke chuckled and sped off.

It only took them maybe 10 minutes to get to the mansion. He parked out front and got out.
-
Kevin and Natalie drove to the grocery store.
-
Heather wrapped her arms around him. She was quite attracted to violence, hence her choking fetish and many of the other fetishes she had. It was something she actually liked about Quinton sometimes, but would never admit it. She had been sleeping in just her underwear, so it wasn't long before she led them into an x-scene.
-
Quinton reluctantly went back into the crowd.

"So... That was interesting, Quinton." Ryan said quietly. "And how would Ash feel about what you just did?"

"What? Oh, Ash and I went on a little date last night... We didn't f*ck or anything, so it's not exactly official."

"I don't think that's exactly how you judge if a relationship is 'official' or not." Ryan muttered.

"You consummate a marriage, right? Well, why not consummate any relationship?" He shrugged. "Ash knows I still like Drayden, Dray just doesn't want to date me."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!