Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-03-2014, 11:12 PM

"Don't think about all that right now, babe." Kevin wrapped his arms around her. "How about we go grocery shopping and get your mind off things?"
-
Dr. Martin texted Torie to come see him ASAP.

Ella rolled her eyes and walked off. She went into the private office and sat down.

Dr. Martin put down his cell phone and smiled at Ella, "Good morning. Did you sleep better tonight?"

"I didn't sleep much at all. I wasn't tired, and even when I started to feel tired, I just... couldn't sleep." She sat across from him. "Why'd you send Alex to bring me down here? You know I hate him."

"I know, but I happened to be talking to him before you. I want you to give him a chance to help be supportive, Ella."

"No way. Besides, he's not even supportive. He's a dou'chebag who told me that nobody likes me."

"I doubt he used those words..."

"Maybe not, but close enough. I don't think anyone likes to be around me. He said you're the only one who still likes to talk to me." Ella frowned. "I have no friends, Doc."

"Ella, you do have friends, and they care a lot about you."

"Riiight...." Ella replied sarcastically.
-
Quinton went right ahead, engaging in hand to hand combat with Drayden, throwing several punches and grabs.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!