View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-03-2014, 10:40 PM

"Yes, I did like LA and I would love for our child to be around his or her family but....like you said, its a couple years off. Who knows what will happen by then." She replied, keeping her eyes on the baby furniture.
~
"Heather is only a b*tch to those who deserve it. Stop pitying yourself, Ella. Stop acting like everyone should feel sorry for you. Yeah, what Quinton did to you was wrong and horrible but what he did to you can only effect you as much as you let it. You have complete control over yourself. And stop acting like everyone owes you something. So you've been dealt a sh*tty hand in life. I know there are people out there a hell of lot worse off than you."
~
Drayden smiled as she slipped her coat off, now only in a tank top and AR pants. "Well, if you're too chicken to fight a girl...I can always sit back down."

Ash smacked her forehead. "This is going to end terribly."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!