View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-03-2014, 09:27 PM

"Where did you want to move to?" She asked, curious.

Since this was the first time she had heard of him wanting to move and the fact that she was planning on converting her own house into a housing place for disadvantaged kids, she wondered where he would want to move to.
~
"Sure." He replied, standing up. Before walking out the door, he added, "Dr. Martin, I will reach out to her but only once more. If she doesn't want my help or support, I won't force it on her." He then walked out and knocked on Ella's bedroom.
~
Drayden's focus wasn't really anywhere in the class. She nodded when she was supposed to, clapped when appropriate, but overall was distant.

Ash and Lacey both noticed this. They exchanged quick looks.

"Drayden, why don't you take on the top three? Show them what they can hope to achieve." Lacey suggested.

Drayden shook her head. "Oh, no. That wouldn't be fair. I've been training a lot longer than most of these people combined." She replied.

"Aww, come on, Dray. I'm sure a couple of the guys here would love to put a hand on you." Ash replied, looking at Kyle. xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!