View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-03-2014, 06:51 PM

Torie was glowing again as she looked at all the baby furniture. "Kev, hun, I know you were talking about putting the baby in the den instead of the spare room but...the den is just so far away from our room. I would rather had the baby closer to us." She said, running her hands on the furniture.
~
"Neither do I but how can I still try and be supportive when all she does is fight me on it. I am not going to keep fighting a losing battle. Besides, I have my sister to worry about."
~
Ash went to kiss the guy except Drayden walked into the room.

"Hello, everyone." Dray said softly. "I hear there is hand to hand combat training going on in here today. I was hoping that you all wouldn't mind me watching."

"Of course not." The instructor, a guy by the name of Wolf, replied.

"Thank you, Agent Wolf." Dray replied, taking a seat.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!