View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-03-2014, 05:20 PM

Kevin sighed. "Yeah."

"There's just this one part I really wanted to show you. The rest you can watch whenever you feel like." Natalie turned on the tape and fast forwarded to the part she wanted to show. "Okay, so, when I was a toddler, I pretended my dolls were my babies. I'm pretty sure lots of little girls do this, but Kevin... he was nice enough to play with me."

"Kevin, Natalie, aren't you two just the cutest!" A younger Nina could be seen telling them on camera, Joseph was filming behind the camera.

Natalie looked about 4, was wearing a cute little dress and had long strawberry blond pigtails. She was rolling a doll around in a stroller. "We go food shopping."

Kevin was maybe 7, and wearing his own clothes, but his dad's hat. He was standing beside Natalie.

"Kevin had work, but he home now." Natalie said.

It was soon obvious that Kevin and Natalie were playing mommy and daddy with the baby. It was incredibly adorable. :P Kevin pretended to go to work and come home, while Natalie was a stay at home mom.

"Kevin always wanted to be a dad." Said Natalie.

Kevin blushed, "I was a kid, and you were my baby sister. You wanted to play family with me, and I liked seeing you smile..."
-
"She's... Engaged? After two months? Oh my..." Dr. Martin frowned, "That's certainly... news? I will talk to her about it, sure. I wanted to speak to you though as well, Alex."
-
Ryan laughed, "That's hilarious."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!