Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-03-2014, 02:11 PM

The next day, Kevin woke up early and had a shower. After his shower, he had gone out into the living room and jumped when he saw Natalie and Sharp were there, sitting in the living room watching the morning news. "What...! How did you two get in?"

"I have a key." Luke replied. "Security purposes."

"Okay... well, why'd you come in then?"

Natalie laughed, "Because we wanted to watch TV is all."

"You don't have a TV in your own room?"

"Don't like our company, big brother?" Natalie teased.

"No... It's not that, I-" He paused as he saw her put a tape into the VCR player - Kevin's entertainment system had every possible gadget hooked up to it, after all. "What did you put in? If that's something you personally recorded, I want to be able to eat my breakfast and not throw it up."

Natalie giggled, "No, silly, it's a video I asked mom to lend me. It's us when we were little. I wanted to show Torie. They didn't have any VCR players in Ireland, and I remembered you have everything here, including an old VCR player."
-
Heather, once again, didn't sleep well. More nightmares. This time, just little ones that she didn't remember at all once she woke up, but her sleep was still fragmented because of them.

Dr. Martin was over early, to check on Ella and see if the others were back from vacation yet.
-
Kyle had morning training.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!